WELDED WIRE REINFORCEMENT
Welded Wire Reinforcement is manufactured to ASTM A-185 / 82 specifications. Over the years, it had been an excellent reinforcement for (crack control) due to temperature and moisture changes in concrete. Please refer to the following table for our stock items. Custom manufactured reinforcement is also available. O’Brien Wire is a TxDOT approved mill.
CLICK HERE to get the Welded Wire Reinforcement Table
STEEL SETTERS COILS – IDEAL REELS
• Soft annealed tie wire in Black, Galvanized or Plastic Coated in 16 and 18 gages.
• Tightly coiled in either 3, 3 ½lb or 4lb coils packed 20 to a carton.
• Hexagon center to ensure smooth operation out and secure rewind.
• The original reel attaches to a worker's belt and dispenses tangle free wire.
Made from soft annealed wire, black, galvanized or plastic coated
for all typing applications:
• Re-Bar intersections in reinforced concrete construction
• Ends and sides of mesh sheets that overlap
• Industrial bags
• Coils of wire and cables
• Bundles of pipes, steel sections and bars
• Vegetable and fruit sacks
• Fences to upright post and gates
• Various tying applications
CLICK HERE to get the Rebar Tie Wire length chart!
MERCHANTS SMOOTH WIRE
Tie Wire stocked in 6,9,12,14,16, and 18 gauge black annealed, galvanized, and
hard drawn in 100 lb. coils.
AUTOMATIC (PULL TYPE) "BLITZ" TWISTER
One short pull makes 2½ turns. Additional turns can be made by repeated pulling without removing hook for tighter ties.
WOODEN HANDLE TYING TOOL
Pistol grip type twists ties securely with cranking action.
CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE
O’BRIEN WIRE PRODUCTS OF TEXAS, INC. | 12800 ALDINE-WESTFIELD RD HOUSTON, TEXAS 77039 | T: (800) 662-6483
© Copyright O’Brien Wire Products of Texas 2014. Website design by Hunter-McMain, Inc. All rights reserved.